Pictures At Saikat's Wedding
Before The Wedding
- Doug & Me On a Ferry. - I'm on the right. It was rainy and windy. This would be a great picture except for me trying to hold down the poncho.
- Me Fighting The Wind - Continuing on the previous theme of too much wind.
- An Indian Wedding - just a good all-around title picture for the wedding.
- Mother-In-Law Washing Saikat's Feet - Look how ecstatic he is! This was not as good a picture as it could have been. There were some real obnoxious photographers there that kept getting in the way.
- Sheet Before ... - They have a cool part of the ceremony where the bride and groom see each other for the first time. A sheet beetween them, and then it is pulled away.
- Sheet After! - This is where they throw rice at each other ... whoever does it first is dominant in the family ... Archana threw the instant she heard the priest say that. Not quick enough on the gun, Saik :)
- Holding Hands - Specifically, the announcer notes: "this is the first time they are holding hands ..." Everyone laughed :)
- Man & Wife - Actually I'm not sure if this is where it happened, but this is a good picture to attach it to :)
- Eating & Drinking - Hey, they get this stuff, and we have to wait 'til the reception?
- Ohm - Can't remember what this was, but it looks real official
- The Stars of the Show - A great picture at the reception to top it all off.